Thursday, April 4, 2013

I'd LOVE to run with team nuun!!!



After Defiance 50K
                             

Hydrate!
                       
I’m here to ask for a boon
To get a spot on fabulous Team nuun
I’ve been working on my hydration
While writing this creation
In the hopes that I’ll impress you
And you’ll pick me to be part of the nuun crew


Salmon Creek Twilight Run - 1st Female &
Cutest Kid Finisher



Cheering Section - PDX Marathon



Every year there is a run
Some go fast and some for fun
It starts way up high
Way up, where the sun does fly
And ends down low, with a toast
On the sands of the Oregon Coast



JoggerMom Virtual Marathon



Cheering Crew - Portland Rock and Roll


In big nuun decorated vans
Twenty lady fans
 Of that wonderful hydration
Will run with unlimited ration
As we move from station to station
It will seem like the best libation vacation



Pineapple Classic With My BFF/BRF

Family Hydration


So pick me please nuun
And grant me my boon
To meet a whole new crew
And run for your blue
It would please me so great
To interrelate


These tubes are everywhere!


Mini & I


Thank you for this chance
To maybe join your dance
And pick me to be
Just one on that spree
To hydration harmony and the chance
To represent Team nuun


Kevin's Cup





No comments:

Post a Comment