Well, this isn't much of a recap of either week. Week Twelve ended with a superb race at the Vancouver USA Half Marathon. You can read that recap here. Poor Week Thirteen just about didn't happen. I had a headache from being dehydrated for two days. My legs hurt for three days and when it came around to be time to run, I just didn't want to and I didn't feel bad about it. I ended up with a 7 mile and a 6 mile treadmill run this week for a grand total of 13 miles! The good news? I came home from work yesterday and wanted to run. So, week fourteen kicks off today with a nice 5 mile and I look forward to the 16 later this week on my schedule. Week fourteen also means I am halfway through this marathon training plan! Woohoo!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment