



What a wonderful Mother's Day weekend. I did have to work, Mother's Day tends to be a big day for us! But when I wasn't working, I was enjoying a great time with family and friends. We met up with our friends at Bethany Vineyards on Saturday afternoon. We did some wine tasting, had some great appetizers, listened to some good music and enjoying a warm and sunny day. The grounds at Bethany are just beautiful and peaceful. We all had a great time. Of course, being so close to the fish market we had to end the afternoon with some great seafood at Pacific Northwest Fish House. They have the best fish tacos!
I was hard at work on Sunday morning, when Jason and Presley popped in to surprise me with a Starbucks Soy Carmel Macchiatto! What a great surprise! I also had two cards waiting in the car for me! When I got home I had three beautiful calla lilies, I tunes gift cards and new head phones to run with! Nice job, Presley! We ended the day with a walk around downtown Battle Ground and Leonardo's pizza. Yum!
The yard is almost done! Jay will finish leveling it this afternoon and the hydro seed will go down later this week! I am so excited to have grass back again! We got rained out at last week's softball games, so I am crossing my fingers for great weather this Wednesday, I am ready to play!!! Cross your fingers for us!
What a wonderful Mother's Day at the winery-can't go wrong with wine :) Looks like you all had fun!
ReplyDelete