


Presley and I have been working on our photography skills. Her goal is to sit where Mommy wants her and my goal is to figure out how to use this big semi professional camera I have. We both have along way to go. For Valentines Day, I made Presley a cute girly tutu. Here are some shots of our mini indoor shoot. If the weather stays in the 60's, I am going to find a cute tee shirt to go with the tutu and try some outdoor shots. I think the lighting would be beneficial not to mention the vitamin D!
On another note, Jay is out of town for one night. But how come it always happens that my mood sucks, Pres is whiny and Titus is clingy?!?! It always happens! I guess we just miss him that much!
Enjoy this round of pictures!
Hi, these are great pics. I'de say you do quite well for an amature. You know you can always call if you need a break.
ReplyDeleteLove you, got to get over and see you guys hopefully this weekend. Mom