We spent last week doing a bit of traveling. I got to go to Pullman for the 4Th year in a row of recruiting at the annual HBM career fair. As always, it was wonderful being in Pullman and I hope someday to drop my daughter off there for her freshman year of college. After getting home on Friday, we packed up the car and headed to Tacoma to watch Konner wrestle at state. Unfortunately, he did not make it to Saturday. We settled for shopping and hanging out with the family. Presley impressed her grandparents with her walking abilities!
Jay and I have been working on her 1st birthday invitations! Yes, we really are that close! Presley has been doing some crazy things lately. The most memorable is the constant climbing. She is a monkey lately!!! She is climbing up on boxes, her learning tables and anything else off the ground. It is scary because she doesn't seem to realize where the edges are. Oh well, its a good thing they are only a foot off the ground. I will get some pictures of this posted soon.
In the meantime, Jay is off to play poker at a guys night and since Presley is in bed (and hopefully asleep), I am going to call it a night and try to sleep a little more of the sick germs off!
Here are the climbing pictures. One is very blurry because she is dancing (the table play music) and the are not off the ground because I took the legs off. I don't want her to fall while I am taking pictures (bad mother of the year award!).


No comments:
Post a Comment